Icehotel break terms and conditions
Icehotel Break Prize includes:
Discover the World direct economy flights, return airport transfers between Kiruna and the Icehotel, 3 nights B&B accommodation at the Icehotel with 1 night in a snow room and 2 nights in a chic ‘hotel style’ Kaamos room for two. There are a range of optional activities available however these are not included in the prize.
To order your Northern Lights and Icehotel pack, including a free Bradt Northern Lights travel guide worth £6.99, call the experts on 01737 218801 or visit the website.
Terms & Conditions:
• The winners must travel on the Discover the World SAS charter between London Heathrow Airport and Kiruna Sweden on one of the following outbound dates:
17-20 Dec – Sat-Tue
27-30 Dec – Tue Fri
14 – 17 Jan (Sat-Tue)
28 – 31 Jan (Sat-Tue)
4-7 Feb (Sat-Tue)
11-14 Feb (Sat-Tue) – half term & valentine
18-21 Feb (Sat-Tue)
25-28 Feb (Sat-Tue)
10-13 Feb (Sat-Tue)
returning on the corresponding return charter flight.
• The prize is subject to availability of Discover the World flights and accommodation at the Icehotel Sweden.
• No transfer or substitution of any prize holiday element will be permitted.
• The prize holiday or any of the above listed components may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value.
• The prize holiday does not include travel to & from London Heathrow, taxes, gratuity, meals, service charges, or any other service or item not specified in the itinerary.
• At least one member of the party must be over 18 years of age. The Icehotel is not suitable for young children and we reserve the right to refuse travel to children under the age of 10.
• General Discover the World terms and conditions apply to this prize and adequate travel insurance is a requirement of travel.