This month How It Works delivers a bounty of awesome articles and fantastic features including:
* Supersmart TVs – It’s brains before brawn in our look inside the televisions taking home entertainment to a whole new level.
* Extreme submarines – What makes it possible for today’s submersibles to explore the ocean’s deepest depths over 10km down?
* Science of fear – Discover how the human body reacts to danger and why we couldn’t survive without fear.
* Mission to Mars – Discover how NASA will get to the Red Planet and deliver an entire science laboratory that will hopefully reveal whether microbial life is, or has ever been, present on Mars.
* Big cats – The secret lives of the purr-fect predators are unveiled in our really wild Environment feature.
* The Battle of Agincourt – Get a step-by-step account of one of the most famous battles of all time.
How It Works issue 36 is on sale from 12 July 2012, and is available from WHSmiths, Barnes & Noble, supermarkets and all good newsagents.