How It Works issue 46 free preview!
This month How It Works delivers a bounty of awesome articles and fantastic features including:
* Hypercars – Find out how some of the fastest road-going cars on Earth work in our high-octane special feature.
* Firestorms – Just how deadly are these infernos that can create a whole weather system of their own?
* Incredible buildings – Discover the supersmart structures capable of surviving tsunamis, earthquakes, fire and more.
* Toxic science – Where do toxins come from and what makes them so harmful both inside and outside the body?
* Space probes – How do cutting-edge spacecraft like Voyager 1 travel to the outer limits of the Solar System?
* U-boats – Check out a spectacular cutaway of one of the deadly German submarines which took out Allied targets in WWII.
How It Works issue 46 is on sale from 18 April 2013 and is available from WHSmiths, Barnes & Noble, supermarkets and all good newsagents.