How It Works issue 57 preview
* 3D printing – Find out how these incredible machines work and their many applications, from food to engine parts and even human organs
* Megafloods – Learn about the biggest floods in Earth’s history and whether we should be preparing ourselves for the next one…
* Snow vehicles – Discover why travelling in Earth’s coldest environments requires a special breed of transport…
* Guide to the galaxy – We unravel the complex history of the Milky Way, highlighting some of its key features and why it’s on a collision course
* Science of invisibility – Now you see it, now you don’t… How are physics and technology being combined to make things vanish before our eyes?
* Buckingham Palace uncovered – Explore this world-famous royal residence and learn about the major events from its past