The depths of the oceans are a tough place to call home. They may be known as feared predators of the seas but sharks face a daily struggle to survive. Join How It Works as issue 94 delves underwater to find the truth about how these marine behemoths survive from huge Great Whites to tiny Dwarf Lantern Sharks.
Also in this jam-packed issue:
- Your future in space: Where we’ll go when we leave Earth
- Special effects explained: Behind the scenes at Hollywood
- Lost cities: A trip through the ruins of forgotten ancient civilisations
- A journey on the world’s tallest moving observation tower
- The most extreme science on Earth
- Inside the Sun
- The science of hangovers
- and much, much more!
Pick up your copy of issue 94 today from our online shop or from all good retailers from 29 December. If you have a tablet or smartphone, you can also download the digital version onto your iOS or Android device. To make sure you never miss an issue of How It Works magazine, make sure you subscribe today!