* Drone aircraft – How do unmanned aerial vehicles take to the air without anyone in the cockpit and why are they so well suited to a wide range of roles?
* 7 natural wonders – From the tallest tree on Earth to the most powerful waterfall, how does nature produce such amazing phenomena?
* Weather control – A closer look at the technology and techniques with the ability to alter the weather that might one day save our planet
* 25 weird science facts – Prepare to be shocked by the biology, physics and chemistry that truly defy belief
* Laws of the universe – From gravity to quantum physics, learn about the basic forces that govern all of space
* Warwick Castle – Explore one of the most well-preserved medieval fortresses in Britain and see how it has evolved