* Combat vehicles – Take a look inside the most cutting-edge war machines currently on the battlefield
* Exploring the Grand Canyon – Discover the geology of our planet’s most famous chasm and see how wildlife has adapted to its varied ecosystem
* Mega planets – How do gas giants like Jupiter and Saturn differ from the rocky planets like Earth?
* Underwater buildings – Learn about the technology enabling us to build luxury pads at the bottom of the ocean
* Tiniest life on Earth – Find out why the smallest organisms on our planet are also some of the toughest
* Age of the dinosaurs – An A-Z guide unearthing the biology, behaviour and myths about these prehistoric beasts